Pages

10 WAYS TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL BILLIONAIRE BEFORE YOU CLOCK 30 YEARS

You will agree with me that there
are many ways to become a
Billionaire via good and evil ways.
Though, Many people believe its
impossible for ordinary persons to
become a Millionaire in their
twenties except he/she is a movie
star or musician. It is not a taboo to
be a billionaire and it is possible for
you to become a billionaire before
you cloak 30 years..
At the age of 21, Grant Cardone got
out of college, broke and in debt,
and by the time he was 30, he was a
millionaire.
Here are the Simple 10 Ways To
Become A Successful Millionaire
Before You Clock 30 years by Grant
Cardone
1. Follow the money. In today’s
economic environment you cannot
save your way to millionaire status.
The first step is to focus on
increasing your income in
increments and repeating that. My
income was $3,000 a month and
nine years later it was $20,000 a
month. Start following the money
and it will force you to control
revenue and see opportunities.
2. Don’t show off — show up! I
didn’t buy my first luxury watch or
car until my businesses and
investments were producing
multiple secure flows of income. I
was still driving a Toyota Camry
when I had become a millionaire. Be
known for your work ethic, not the
trinkets that you buy.
3. Save to invest, don’t save to save.
The only reason to save money is to
invest it. Put your saved money into
secured, sacred (untouchable)
accounts. Never use these accounts
for anything, not even an
emergency. This will force you to
continue to follow step one (increase
income). To this day, at least twice a
year, I am broke because I always
invest my surpluses into ventures I
cannot access.
4. Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you.
Make it a rule that you never use
debt that won’t make you money. I
borrowed money for a car only
because I knew it could increase my
income. Rich people
use debt to leverage investments
and grow cash flows. Poor people
use debt to buy things that
make rich people richer.
5. Treat money like a jealous lover.
Millions wish for financial freedom,
but only those that make it a priority
have millions. To get rich and stay
rich you will have to make it a
priority. Money is like a jealous
lover. Ignore it and it will ignore
you, or worse, it will leave you for
someone who makes it a priority.
6. Money doesn’t sleep. Money
doesn’t know about clocks,
schedules or holidays, and you
shouldn’t either. Money loves people
that have a great work ethic. When I
was 26 years old, I was in retail and
the store I worked at closed at 7
p.m. Most times you could find me
there at 11p.m. making an extra
sale. Never try to be the smartest or
luckiest person — just make sure
you outwork everyone.
7. Poor makes no sense. I have been
poor, and it sucks. I have had just
enough and that sucks almost as
bad. Eliminate any and all ideas that
being poor is somehow OK. Bill
Gates has said,
“If you’re born poor, it’s not
your mistake. But if you die
poor, it is your mistake.”
8. Get a millionaire mentor. Most of
us were brought up middle class or
poor and then hold ourselves to the
limits and ideas of that group. I
have been studying millionaires to
duplicate what
they did. Get your own personal
millionaire mentor and study them.
Most rich people are extremely
generous with their knowledge and
their resources.
9. Get your money to do the heavy
lifting. Investing is the Holy Grail in
becoming a millionaire and you
should make more money off your
investments than your work. If you
don’t have surplus money you won’t
make investments.
The second company I started
required a $50,000 investment. That
company has paid me back that
$50,000 every month for the last 10
years. My third investment was in
real estate, where I started with
$350,000, a large part of my net
worth at the time. I still own that
property today and it continues to
provide me with income. Investing
is the only reason to do the other
steps, and your money must work
for you and do your heavy lifting.
10. Shoot for $10 million, not $1
million. The single biggest financial
mistake I’ve made was not
thinking big enough. I encourage
you to go for more than a million.
There is no shortage of money on
this planet, only a shortage of
people thinking big enough.
Apply these 10 steps and they will
make you rich. Steer clear of people
that suggest your financial
dreams are born of greed. Avoid
get-rich-quick schemes, be ethical,
never give up, and once you make
it, be willing to help others get there
too.
#Davegates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boost the conversation, Kindly drop your comments here!

Are you finding it difficult to comment? Please see: 3 Easy Steps To Comment Here